Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You need advice while restoring your Magnette or it makes unknown noises since the last outing? And you haven't found the answer on our tech-website? Ask the experts around the world!
  • Page:

TOPIC: plan of original holes in floor boards available?

plan of original holes in floor boards available? 7 years 7 months ago #741

• sbeyertt
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello together,
it is quite a long time ago, that I have started restoring a ZB Magnette. Well... 12 years....
My project was a "bit" interrupted by having 3 kids, moving 450km away from "home" and thinking that buying an hold farm house won´t make much work...
Meanwhile I´m at the point that I managed to get me a place in my garage for the Magnette and restarted working on it. (Not my first project though, I already did an MGA before the ZB that I'm still enjoying, however I thought when the first kid was arriving that I need a car with back seat, I guess when I´m ready the kids will ask for the mga keys and let me drive the ZB...)
Currently I´m working on the Body, that need some welding on the floor boards, as well as on the sills.
As there are many holde drilled into the floor panels, I wonder which one of those are original.
Is there a kind of plan available showing in what places originally what opening should be?
I can not find good drawing in the parts catalogue or the panel sections of the different vendors...

kind regards
Simon
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds