Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You are looking for parts? Please post it here. Perhaps someone can help. You can also specify your dreamcar, you are looking for.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a restoration project.

Looking for a restoration project. 5 years 3 months ago #1049

• kielyp
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi John,
I am considering selling my 58 ZV Varitone this coming year if you are still looking ? Car no. 30791 on gallery.
In good condition, with wire wheels. Regular weekend use.
A good bit of work done. a little still left. Located in Ireland.
Patrick Kiely
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking for a restoration project. 5 years 9 months ago #1008

Hi Ivan,
Many thanks for your reply, yes I'm still looking for a project.
Could you possibly email me some pictures and some details, ie is it complete, how bad is the bodywork and whereabouts are you located?
My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Regards
John Simpson

Looking for a restoration project. 5 years 9 months ago #1007

• Revracing
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello John,
Are you still looking for a project?

I have a ZB Varitone that need a lot of work or could supply the parts to complete another car.
Let me know if you are interested.
Regards,
Ivan

Looking for a restoration project. 5 years 11 months ago #990

Hello John
I understand you are looking for a Magnette.
I have a 1954 ZA, one of the first to be built but it is taking up space in my garage and I now need to (reluctantly) sell it this year.
Its on the road,Taxed and MOT, runs well and is an ideal rolling restoration for someone. Lots of history.
I've not started advertising it yet but I just came across your post on the Register so thought I would contact you.
I can be contacted on 07889383564 but am out of the country between 12th and 26th May though I can be texted any time.
Mick Devenish

Looking for a restoration project. 6 years 6 days ago #986

Hi everyone,
Some of you may recognise me from Practical Classics magazine, I've restored many cars over the years and now I've turned 65 I'm looking for just one more, I've always wanted a Magnette, ZA, ZB or Varitone as my mate had a ZA when we were youths, I suppose I want to relive those days, so, is there anything about?
Thanks John
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds