Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You are clearing your garage and have found some old stuff? Please post your Magnette parts you want to sale here and help others to keep their Maggie on the road. Also complete cars and restoration projects are listed here..

TOPIC: Anti Roll Bars (Swaybars)

Anti Roll Bars (Swaybars) 6 years 2 months ago #574

• Murray
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
:cheer: :cheer:
Fitted my swaybar this afternoon.

As I have a pit in my garage it only took me about 40 mins overall. No problems fitting it, the only problem I had was that on lock it fouled the steering arms.

This was solved by tightening the nut down and using a hacksaw to saw off the top of the bolt then filed it, no problems then. My ride height must be compromised by age!

A quick run out to the Moors to walk the dog and the difference on corners was immediately noticable. I am looking forwards to giving it a bit of a "thrutch" at a later date.

So well done to Trevor for getting this kit together, putting his time and energy to help others. Thanks mate!

Now all I need to do is to fit an alternator, fit a servo, disc brakes, 3.9 Crownwheel and pinion and finish rebuilding the MGB 3 bearing 1800 engine and mate it to the 5 speed gearbox with conversion kit and fit that lot. Something to keep me busy over the winter months!

Cheers,
Murray
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anti Roll Bars (Swaybars) 6 years 3 months ago #561

• JONES21
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Murray

Tried your email it bounced back, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Best regards
Trevor

Anti Roll Bars (Swaybars) 6 years 3 months ago #560

• JONES21
  • Expert Boarder
Hi John

Thanks for your email

The cost of the AEBs are £210, plus the carriage, these bolt onto the bumper iton fixings and also shock absorber lower fixings, so can normally take about 1.5 hours, to fit.
I use my wife's business, account as these items are just a hobby.
the account details are
HSBC
40-22-07 Sort Code
41438549 Account Number
Tea Chest Ltd

I would need your address, my email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Best regards
Trevor

Anti Roll Bars (Swaybars) 6 years 3 months ago #559

• Murray
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
OK Trevor, I see no facility for a private message so if you could send me via email your bank details then I can transfer the required amount.
Cheers, Murray
mail at mgnut dot freeserve dot co dot uk

Anti Roll Bars (Swaybars) 6 years 3 months ago #558

• doctorjab
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Trevor could you send me details, address or paypal account etc so that I can pay you for an anti-rollbar kit. Regards John Emery-Barker

Anti Roll Bars (Swaybars) 6 years 3 months ago #557

• JONES21
  • Expert Boarder
Hello Murray
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have a paypal account or cheque/electronic transfer, look forward to hearing from you
Best regards
Trevor
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds