Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You are clearing your garage and have found some old stuff? Please post your Magnette parts you want to sale here and help others to keep their Maggie on the road. Also complete cars and restoration projects are listed here..
  • Page:

TOPIC: ZB Spares

ZB Spares 2 years 6 months ago #1103

I have recently cleared out my departed Dad's garage and dug out a fair amount of Magnette spares. There are three sets of carbs, one pair on a manifold, another MG badged manifold, several fuel accumulators, a pair of front wheel hubs, a brand new head gasket, various switches, light lenses and units, a rocker cover, a sump, starting handles, gear levers, two speedo/odometer units, fuel/temp and amp/oil gauge, differential, clutch housing and a couple of plates, various brake parts including cylinders and shoes. There are also a few fuel pumps and voltage regulators, no idea if they work or not, and a a set of new points, a couple of pulleys and starter motors. There is also a damaged radiator grille and ashtray.
There are a few other bits, not exactly sure what they but that is the bulk covered. I was reluctant to throw anything out as I know how hard it is to get parts. If anyone wants more detail or pictures, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds