Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You need advice while restoring your Magnette or it makes unknown noises since the last outing? And you haven't found the answer on our tech-website? Ask the experts around the world!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Desperate for info in order to obtain a V5 for ZA

Desperate for info in order to obtain a V5 for ZA 5 years 1 week ago #1072

• Darshan8
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Martin,

I have also got a 1955 ZA last year. I'm looking for a steering Wheel as the one i have fitted in the car is not as per the Model specification.

The British Car Mueseum is good I also got my certification done from there.

I would like to share a Photograph of the Magnette with you.
Attachments:
Regards

DMS.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Desperate for info in order to obtain a V5 for ZA 6 years 3 months ago #922

• flyer1-11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Gaydon now "The British Motor Museum" has the build records and will be able to supply a Certificate with the relevant details at a cost.
The MG Car Club at Abingdon has a liason person who deals with the DVLA and has the authorisation to authenticate your vehicle.
Try:- Competitions Secretary and DVLA Enquiries
John Hutchison
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
01235 849738

A brown or green log book or some other piece of official paperwork will probably be needed to reclaim the number plate assuming it hasn't been re-allocated.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by flyer1-11. Reason: update

Desperate for info in order to obtain a V5 for ZA 6 years 4 months ago #914

• Theo
  • Fresh Boarder
I have acquired a really nice ZA tintop but it has been tucked away since around 1973 and Swansea will not issue me a V5 unless I gain club info/help/proof etc. Here is what I know. Reg (I hope as plates were in boot) PLP 215. Chassis: KAJ2 5901. Engine: BP15GA/5576. Body: BMGA 5784

She drives and stops and I am starting to improve her now. I hope members can help out a newbie here and help me to gain documentation for my lovely ZA. Thanks in anticipation. Martin
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds